Monday, November 30, 2009

A bit about pets

This morning, on my way to work, I saw a lovely yellow-lab mix, with a collar, running free on Valmont. For those of you who don't know Boulder, it's a very busy street, especially at 9am. I tried to call the dog, but it wouldn't come to me. I followed it for a bit and when I lost it, I stopped into a vet clinic to see if they had the number for Animal Control and to give them a heads up if they saw the dog again. Turns out, they've seen the dog before, running loose. They think it belongs to someone who works at Sutherland's Lumber, which is where I saw the dog coming from. So, either someone can't their dog under control or they just let it run loose. WHAT THE HELL. I have two dogs and I would never just let them run around. The dog I saw this morning doesn't know how to look both ways, it's a danger to itself and any traffic it might come in contact with. To let a dog run around is so irresponsible it makes me want to spit.

Here's the happy part, enjoy my lovable mutts.

IMG_2893

1 comment: